“Coronavirus ya covid-19 se aaj pura desh lad raha hai par yaad rahe hume bimari se ladna hai bimar se nahi.”
This irritating voice on phone before calling someone has now changed a little to a hopeful tone “COVID-19 KI UNLOCK KI PRAKRIYA SHURU KI GAYI HAI.KRUPAYA AAVSHYAKTA HONE PAR HI GHAR SE BAHAR NIKLE.
Although the cases has been increasing particularly, the capacity to stay at home is been draining now. The Officials have loosen the ropes permitting the common to be out for atleast certain period of time and considering about red zones; the sealing of a containment region has been observed. So today instead of talking on usual philosophical topics on life, let’s roll on our lockdown experiences. So coming to the final question.
HOW’S YOUR LOCKDOWN BEEN???
To be honest lot of friends of mine and family has been cursing the pandemic since day 1 exaggerating that this crisis has sucked our life, which eventually has turned into reality now. No motto to live, definitely depressed, lethargic, pissed off, clueless about the future. and then I realised there are a few friends from my friends circle who were without a doubt making this lockdown well worth it. It is still unbelievable for me to agree that the person who was so workaholic, constantly thinking about his work; these days speaks the importance of meditation. How this meditation and yoga factor helped him to create work and lifestyle’s balance.
- Many have found out new skills.
- My friend Saujanya who is good at engaging humans through motivational stories and content found a way to channelize her passion through writing blogs now and inspiring a lot of us.
- My mother who usually dreamed of cooking and helping my own family financially came up with a new business service named as MY TIFFIN SERVICE.
- Talking about myself, I enhanced my Calisthenics and made the lockdown productive by learning one foreign language (Spanish).
So in a nutshell everybody is upto something, perhaps only few are ideally wasting time or maybe waiting for their ‘APNA TIME AAYEGA’.
APNA TIME AAYEGA.
Here the thing is APNA TIME never comes, it must be created. The opportinity needs to be recognized. It’s free time for whole world, however the world isn’t waiting. Each day comes with its own hope and feeding it with creativity is our responsibility. If you look out for Existing Entrepreneurs, they are making strategies and new plans during this lockdown to grow their business in this crisis. They are not waiting for an ideal time instead they are making this time ideal.Here I believe
“Any deep crisis is an opportunity to make your life extraordinary in some way.”~MARTHA BECK
Time flies soon but regrets fades slowly. So, revise your self in free time and unleash your passion by:
STOP SCROLLING SOCIAL MEDIA;
INSTEAD CREATE YOUR OWN CONTENT.
STOP ENJOYING YOUTUBE VIDEO;
INSTEAD CREATE ONE.
STOP WATCHING PORN;
INSTEAD START WORKING OUT.
INSTEAD JOT IT DOWN.
One can also try few workshops or join online courses or may be meditate & many different things rather than sitting idle on couch being filthy potato and getting depressed later. Because who knows you can be the next influencer, youtuber, athlete or maybe blogger some fine day.
REGRETS ARE ALWAYS STRONGER THAN GRATITUDE.
Thank you if you like it.
- Below is my friend’s Instagram page where he posts yoga content to spread fit and flexibility value https://instagram.com/bow_to_the_divine?igshid=1y16hbuasox0
- Here is Saujanya’s blog channel link on wordpress.com where she shares quite inspirational stories of common people who struggled for their dreams https://commomfolkstories.wordpress.com/
- The link where I learned Spanish language: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQjXAVEWt0&list=PLv63dFTP4Sjq6knRsZQI-bTnRE38cZZoy&index=2&t=5s
- Those are my Calisthenics glimpse:
Comment below how is your unlock 2.0 been?